But used Japanese guitars can be bought at very reasonable prices because of the undeservedly high depreciation rate of these hugely under rated guitars. Below are photos of some of the guitars seen in Ochanomizu, mostly American brands. Including the used Koa wood Bacchus Telecaster which I bought for US$400. 00
1. American jazz archtops galore
2. More archtops featuring a Byrdland, a rare Blue L5CES and a Super400
3. Here we have Benedettos and D'Angelicos.
4. Big-bodied Gretsch guitars like the 6122 Country Gentleman and 6120 Hollow Body
5. A wall of nothing but Cherry-Red Gibson ES335s
6. Hofner John Lennon violin basses,
7. Rickenbackers including a rare 4001 Bass.
7. Small-bodied Grestch guitars
8. A floor in the shop for each type of guitar e.g. solid, acoustic, semi-sold, jazz archtop.
9. My used Bacchus Koa top Telecaster.
10. The back of my Telecaster showing the good wood and fine workmanship.